Acronis True Image For Mac 2015
Acronis True Image 2015 for PC and Mac (3-User) by Acronis. Platform: Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000 3.4 out of 5 stars 255 ratings. Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Protect and recover your entire, system including e-mail system including email, music. The latest version of Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac is 1.1 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Backup & Restore in the System Tools category. The app is developed by Acronis, LLC.
Here is the feature-wise comparison with Acronis True Image for PC:
|Feature||Acronis True Image 2015 for PC||Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac|
|Entire machine backup||YES||YES|
|Entire machine restore||YES||YES|
|Browsing archive content||YES||YES|
|Backup to Cloud||YES||YES|
|Backup to a network share||YES||YES|
|Backup to ftp||YES||NO|
|Backup to Acronis Secure Zone||YES||NO|
|Acronis Nonstop backup||YES||NO|
|Acronis Universal Restore||YES||NO|
Acronis True Image Unlimited is a full system image backup solution for your PC and Mac. Now you can backup all your files, pictures, and entire digital life to the security of the cloud with unlimited cloud storage space. Have the confidence in knowing that your entire system is secure and add the additional protection you need to defend. Acronis True Image 2015 for PC. Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac. Acronis True Image 2014. Available languages; Supported operating systems; Archive format; Supported file systems; Documentation; Release notes; End-user license agreement; Downloads. Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac - 1 License by Acronis. Available from these sellers. Acronis True Image for Mac - 1 License New & Used (7) from $2.49 + $4.49 Shipping. Customers also shopped for. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of.
Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac can be installed on:
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
- OS X Mavericks 10.9
The following file systems are supported:
- Mac OS Extended format (case-insensitive)
- NTFS (read-only)
Follow the installation procedure: .
Acronis True Image 2015 For Mac Serial
The language of the product interface depends on what language is set as primary in your system.
To change the language of the product interface you will need to change the language of your Mac OS. This will also require a reboot of the machine.
For more information see .
You can back up the entire Mac.
Backup scheme is straight forward: a full backup is created first, then incremental backups are created saving changed data only, which reduces the storage occupied by the backup files.
- You cannot back up separate files on your Mac or on a network share.
- You cannot back up separate disk partitions.
For more information see .
Acronis bootable media is a USB flash drive that boots on a machine and enables recovery a crashed operating system. We recommend creating the bootable media immediately after product installation to be fully equipped for the case a disaster recovery is required.
Acronis True Image 2015 Key
Using Acronis True Image in the operating system, you can recover files from a local backup or from a Cloud backup.
To recover files and folders:
- Open Acronis True Image 2015.
- On the left pane, select the backup that contains the files and folders to recover.
- Click Recover Files:
- The window with the backup contents opens:
You can restore your Mac or recover a partition using Acronis bootable media:
- Plug in the bootable media to your Mac.
- Start or restart your Mac. Press and hold the Option key while the Mac is starting. The boot menu will be displayed.
- Choose Acronis Media as a device to boot from. The OS X Utilities list is displayed.
- Select Recover from Acronis True Image Backup, and then click Continue. Follow the on-screen instructions.
You can recover Parallels Desktop machines as files. To make the machines bootable, please follow this article.
Yes, you can back up the Boot Camp partition along with the hard drive where Boot Camp is installed. The backup will contain all the data stored on the drive, including the Boot Camp partition.
You have several recovery options:
- You can recover the Boot Camp partition along with other data by recovering the entire hard drive:
- You can recover the Boot Camp partition separately by selecting this partition only and unchecking other check boxes in the Recovery wizard:
- You can recover files from the Boot Camp partition:
You can create an afp-share or a smb-share on the Time capsule and store your backups there.
To be able to restore your system from the bootable media you need to mount the share first:
- Navigate to Network -> Connect to.
- Enter the path to the share like afp://capsulename/share
- Connect to the Time capsule and restore your backup.
No, there is no cloning option in Acronis True Image for Mac. You can back up your system and restore it to the new drive:
- Back up your hard drive to an external storage media, such as Acronis Cloud, USB drive, or a network share.
- Turn off your Mac, and then replace your old hard drive with a new one.
- Boot your Mac by using Acronis bootable rescue media.
- Recover your Mac from the backup to the new hard drive.
To check the build number:
- Click Acronis True Image -> About Acronis True Image:
- Check the build number:
To change the serial key click Acronis True Image -> Change Serial Number:
Our online store is powered by CleverBridge, so in case you bought the product online please request a refund by the CleverBridge and purchase the correct product. Should you need assistance, please contact Acronis Customer Central.
If you have purchased the product off-line by a reseller, please contact your reseller.
I bought Acronis True Image for Mac but want to extend my license to use it on different machines. What are my options?
You can purchase an upgrade license for Acronis True Image for PC and Mac (3 computers). This license allows installing Acronis True Image on 3 computers (either Mac or PC).
You can use your Acronis True Image for Mac license as the base license for the upgrade.
Acronis True Image 2017 Download
Before purchasing you can evaluate the product for 30 days.
Acronis Free Trial
- Download the product from the product page on Acronis website.
- Install Acronis True Image.
- When installed the product will prompt for a serial number. Select Free trial.
The trial version is fully functional. After the trial period, the program functionality is blocked and you will need to upgrade to the full version if you wish to continue using Acronis True Image 2015.