Blu Ray 3d Player For Mac
You can easily enjoy Blu-ray movies with immersive visual effects and crystal-clear details. With the advanced NVIDIA® hardware acceleration, this Blu-ray player can play 2D/3D Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO files smoothly on Windows 10 and Mac OS Catalina. It also supports BD-R 1.1/BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 2.1/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, etc.
- Step 2 Open this Blu-ray player on Windows or Mac, and load Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO file to it. Step 3 Take a 3D glasses, and click 'Play' button to enjoy the 3D Blu-ray movies at home. How to convert 2D into playable 3D movies. If you have 2D video and try to watch it with 3D effects, you can use the professional Video Converter Ultimate to convert 2D file to 3D content.
- Bino 3D player: Bino 3D player is designed with so many features like incredible support to.
The first and best Blu-ray media player for Mac. Support Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray Menu, ISO files, and BDMV folder. Compatible with Yosemite 10.10.Mac DownloadBUY NOW
a) When you play Blu-ray films, the program needs about 4-5 seconds to remove the Blu-ray protection with network. After that, internet connection will not be required anymore.
b) Also the program's network servers are placed only in United States right now so it needs more time to connect to the network in some areas.
c) Please inform us your nationality to solve this problem for you in time. Meanwhile Macgo will increase the number of servers in other areas as soon as possible to enhance the networking speed in different countries.
Please send Macgo support team the following information to Macgo support team:
a) Name of this disc
b) A snapshot of the unsmooth playback
c) A screenshot of the 'Device I/O speed rate', please follow these steps to get it:
- • Run Mac Blu-ray Player, and tick the 'Performance Test' under the 'Help' menu.
- • Play the Blu-ray film and wait processing for a couple seconds.
- • The 'Performance Test' dialogue will pop up, where shows the 'Device I/O speed rate'.
Please do as follows:
a) Check if you have chosen the right audio track/channel under 'Mac Blu-ray player' > 'Audio'.
b) Check if you have muted the player/computer/ output audio device.
c) Change the audio track under 'Mac Blu-ray player' > 'Audio' and try again.
d) If the problem still exists after the previous steps, please catch a screenshot of audio device under audio menu and send them to Macgo support team.
One of the great advantages of the Blu-ray Disc is the amount of info stored on it.
Usually the disc is already loaded with several languages for users from different countries, which cannot be changed by Macgo Blu-ray Player. That's why users can't set their default language.
Please send the support team a log file as the following steps:
a) Run Mac Bluray Player, tick 'BD Debug Mode' from Help menu.
b) Play the disc/file.
c) Wait a moment and a log file will be created on your Desktop.
d) Find the log file, please send it to Macgo support team.
It could be a software/ hardware conflict. Please try the following methods:
a) Reinstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
b) Update to the latest patch (Click update inside Mac Blu-ray Player).
c) Close other applications when running Mac Blu-ray Player.
If the situation persists, please contact Macgo support team.
Please do as follows:
Now Mac version has two playback modes: 'Quick Play Mode' and 'Blu-ray Menu Mode'.
a) Under 'Quick Play Mode', find 'Mac Blu-ray Player' > 'Preferences' > 'Blu-ray', and untick 'Sort Titles', then play it again.
b) Under 'Blu-ray Menu Mode', you can easily reach the disc menu to choose the special feature to play.
It's because some BDs' title cannot be selected with a mouse.
Under such situation, please use the keyboard instead of the mouse to control the selection movements.
Please try the following steps:
Go find 'Mac Blu-ray Player' > 'Preferences' > 'Audio', and then please click on 'Use S/PDIF when available'.
Then you will get the pass through of DTS 7.1 and DTS Master audio.
Please make sure that you are in good internet connection first. Then do as follows to make some settings:
Go find 'Mac bluray player' > 'Preferences' > 'Blu-ray' > 'Net work' > un-tick 'Check verification serve connection status'.
Also clear the old settings by the following steps:
Go find 'Mac bluray player' > 'Preferences', and then please click on 'Shift' button and the 'Restore Defaults' simultaneously. And then a dialogue box will pop up, please click 'Yes' and try it again.
Please delete Blu-ray player first at 'Finder> Applications'.
Then click here to install the latest version.
If the problem still exists, please do not hesitate to contact Macgo Support Center.
It's a pity that Mac Blu-ray Player does not support 3D currently.
Please pay your close attention to Macgo future updates.
Right now the Mac Blu-ray Player Pro can play 4K videos but not 4K UHD Blu-ray discs.
Yes, Mac Blu-ray Player support 5K Mac Retina. Currently there may be some problem with the button, but the playback in full screen is fine. Right now there is still no 5K video in the market.
No. Mac Blu-ray Player can play not only Blu-ray discs but also DVDs and plenty of media formats of video, audio and image.
All media formats supported here: Blu-ray, DVD, CD, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3 and more.
Yes, Mac Blu-ray player support the regular playback on Retina display. If you have encountered some problem, you can report it with detailed information of your problem to Macgo technical support team.
At the present time Mac Blu-ray player Standard support the self-burned Blu-ray disc playing on the Blu-ray menu mode which made under Adobe Encore and then burn from Toast Titanium 11. Here is a tutorial of how to play Blu-ray menu with Mac Blu-ray Player.
It also supports the self-burned Blu-ray discs made directly by Toast Titanium 11.
If you make or burn Blu-ray discs by other ways, please contact Macgo support team.
Mac Blu-ray Player Pro fully supports the original Blu-ray menu, therefore it supports multi-episodes TV Series. Users can select different episodes in the Blu-ray menu easily.
The Blu-ray menu feature under Mac Blu-ray Player Standard version is not very stable, so users can use Quick Play Mode and select different episodes under Other Titles in the Quick Play menu as well. The episodes may lack the names but they are arranged in order.
Macgo International Limited has the legal authorization from Blu-ray Disc Association. The Internet connection is needed to remove the Blu-ray protection after accessing to Macgo server. Users who have the same disc do not have to remove the Blu-ray protection twice.
Good news is the Mac Blu-ray Player Pro can play Blu-ray discs without Internet connection now.
If you want to play blu-ray discs on Mac, a blu-ray drive which can support blu-ray discs is needed for sure. If your blu-ray disc just ejected by your Mac, then it is highly possible that your drive doesn't support blu-ray discs. This is a blu-ray drive working well with this software on Amazon.
You can do by the following steps:
a) Open system preferences of Mac.
b) Open CDs & DVDs under Hardware.
c) Choose Mac Blu-ray Player as default player for the item 'when you insert a video DVD'.
On the Mac Blu-ray Player Standard, you can do by the following steps:
a) Set the screen ratio here: 'Mac Blu-ray player' > 'Preferences' > 'Video' > 'Custom Aspect Ratio'.
b) Click 'OK' then this ratio will be on your aspect ratio list.
c) Then you can choose the ratio under 'Video' > 'Aspect ratio' when you play.
Right now the Mac Blu-ray Player Pro doesn't support customizing Aspect Ratio. It only plays the default Aspect Ratio that every Blu-ray disc sets itself.
Please try the following steps:
Go find 'Mac Blu-ray player' > 'Window' > click 'Playlist', the panel will disappear.
Please click here to update Mac Blu-ray Player to the latest version. We have made this software Compatible with Gatekeeper 10.9.5 and Yosemite 10.10 since version 2.10.7.
Gatekeeper options can be found in 'Apple menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General tab > Allow applications downloaded from'.
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player users can choose the second option 'Mac App Store and identified developers' for that Macgo is a trustworthy identified developer.
Learn More: Mac Blu-ray Player Compatible with Gatekeeper.
Step One: Enter into Mac Blu-ray Player store.
Step Two: Choose the product you want to buy and press the 'BUY NOW' button.
Step Three: Then you will enter into the billing information page. Fill the blanks as it requires. Choose the payment method.
If you choose card payment or any other payment method, finish its relative information and press 'Continue' button at the bottom. Then you will enter into the confirmation and payment page. Check the information you have filled on the last page. If all your information is correct, press 'Place Order' button. After a couple seconds of order-processing, it will go to the thank you page. Here you can get the activation key. Meanwhile, an email with receipt of your payment and the activation key will be sent to your mailbox.
If you have encountered this situation, first check your credit card or Paypal information, or check your email because we will send you the confirmation letter after your purchase.
You will immediately receive your order confirmation email after finishing the online order process. Then the product activation information will be sent to you by the third party.
Please remember to check your email, and if you cannot find it, you can check in the spam box. If you have ordered backup CD service, you need to contact the platform directly about the delivery time of your product.
You can go to Macgo website to learn about the specific requirements: Mac Blu-ray Player System Requirements
OS X 10.6 to 10.10
Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended
512 MB or higher recommended
250 MB of free disk space
An internal or external Blu-ray drive
USB ≥ 2.0 or FireWire ≥ 400
Mac Blu-ray Player Software is provided as trial version for downloading directly from Macgo Website. By using this 'try-before-you-buy' version, you can make sure that it is compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full version.
All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions are issued, they cannot be cancelled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist. Learn More.
The Key Code/Registration Code of Mac Blu-ray player software is lifetime. A new license purchase for the future update is unnecessary.
Mac Blu-ray Player can directly play Blu-ray disc and DVD without any quality loss.
It allows full preservation of all audio tracks (like DTS HD Audio, Dolby TrueHD Audio, etc.), subs streams, chapter markers and videos.
Just click 'Cancel' when asked to register and then you will get the free version.
Customers should know that Mac Blu-ray Player is sold as 'try-before-you-buy' software. The Free version shares all the same function with the purchased version except for the watermark on the center of the screen while playing Blu-Ray discs. This watermark will disappear after you purchase the software. Other file formats like MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3 are 'watermark free'. NO 30 days time limitation, so you have enough time to verify the program's functionality.
These two services are sold by the platforms, and customers can choose whether to buy it or not.
Back Up CD Service--The disc can serve as a backup copy to download the software if you have to reinstall.
Extended Download Service--Securely Back Up Your Software Online for Two Years.
If you mistakenly paid for these two services, you can contact their support team to ask for a refund.
Please follow these steps:
a) Run Mac Blu-ray Player, a Registration dialogue will pop up.
b) Enter Email Address and Registration Code and click 'Register'.
When you register, please make sure that there is no space on the left/right of your email/code. We recommend you copy/paste your email and code to the register-window.
According to Macgo's regulation, one license could only be used on one computer. Double systems or multiple users on one computer will be considered as different computers working.
If you want to use it on more than one computer, please contact us at Macgo support team and we will send you the purchasing link for the second code.
Usually the confirmation email with the registration code is sent by the third party after you purchased the software.
You can check your spam box in case that it was blocked by your mailbox. If you still can't find it there, please provide your order number or purchasing email to contact us at Macgo support team.
There are five times every year for Macgo registration code activation. If registration code activation times are outnumbered, it will pop up a tip that said 'Registration failed. Your registration code activation limit is reached.'
The registration code purchased from Macgo website can only be used by the purchaser him/her self. Please do not leak or give the registration code to others.
If you cannot find your registration code, please contact Macgo support team: Macgo support team.
There are two solutions:
a) Update the software.
b) Directly copy the registration code and paste it.
Please do note to ensure that there is no space on both sides of the registration box.
If the problem still exists, please contact Macgo support team.
The Mac Blu-ray Player will pop up a dialogue which reminds you the product have an updated version. You can choose to update when your Mac connects to the Internet.
The update is totally free for any user who has purchased the product.
We recommend you to update it at best. Because the AACS key requires periodical updates for content protection reasons.
Blu-ray Discs have adopted AACS (Advanced Access Content System) to protect the digital content. AACS keys are required to play some Blu-ray Discs titles. So Mac Blu-ray Player may not be able to play Blu-ray Disc if you declined to update it.
You can download it again from Macgo website if you deleted it accidentally or if you have met some problems and want to install it again.
The registration code will be automatically registered after you have installed and run the software. You have got its lifetime right of use once you purchased Mac Blu-ray Player.
3D is an amazing visual technology that allows you to look at more aspects of subjects. Previously, you have to go to cinemas to watch 3D contents. Now, 3D Blu-ray discs let you enjoy such visual experiences at home. The most convenient way to watch 3D Blu-ray disc movies using HDTV is a 3D Blu-ray player.
There are a lot of Blu-ray player software and hardware on market. It is impossible to discover the most appropriate software and hardware for ordinary people. Therefore, we will share the top 3D Blu-ray players including software and hardware.
3D Blu-ray Player
Part 1: Top 5 3D Blu-ray Player Software
To enjoy 3D movies on Blu-ray discs via computer, you need a 3D HDTV, a Blu-ray drive, the Blu-ray disc and a 3D Blu-ray player application.
Top 1: AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player
- 1. Play 3D Blu-ray discs, 3D Blu-ray disc folders or ISO image files simply.
- 2. Support almost all video and audio formats, such as AVI, MP4, MKV, MP3, etc.
- 3. Utilize software and hardware acceleration technology to improve the experiences.
- 4. Let you watch 4K Ultra, 4K, and full HD videos with the original quality.
- 5. Available to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X.
- 1. As a professional media player, you have to purchase AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player after the free-trial.
- 2. This 3D Blu-ray player cannot download only videos due to copyright regulations.
Top 2: 5KPlayer
- 1. Supports 3D Blu-ray movie formats including M2TS and MTS.
- 2. Built in a codec pack that is feature rich covering AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, etc.
- 3. Stream movies and videos to Apple TV or iPhone via AirPlay.
- 4. Allow you to download unprotected videos from YouTube and more.
- 5. Create playlists of 3D movies from popular websites.
- 1. This 3D Blu-ray player looks bare bones.
- 2. 3D movie playback may stutter while using fast forward or rewind button on Mac.
Top 3: DVDFab Player
- 1. Contain 3D playback support on 3D Blu-ray discs, ISO files and 3D videos.
- 2. Offer four 3D output modes including Anaglyph Red/Cyan, 3D-Ready HDTV, Micro-polarizer LCD 3D and HDMI.
- 3. Integrate extensive advanced settings related to visual and audio output.
- 4. In addition to 3D Blu-ray discs, support 4K Blu-ray, DVDs, and local video files as well.
- 1. This 3D Blu-ray player is expensive compared to the features.
- 2. It lacks some important functionalities, such as the media library.
Top 4: Total Media Theatre
- 1. Full support 3D Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray discs, HD DVDs, AVCHDS, DVDs, VCDs, and CDs.
- 2. Work on high definition interactive content, including HDi and BD-Java.
- 3. Compatible with a large number of video formats, such as MOV, WMV, DivX, MP4, etc.
- 4. Lightweight and use less resources and CPU power.
- 5. Integrate with Media Center.
- 1. This 3D Blu-ray player is more expensive than other best 3D media players.
- 2. It does not support 4K playback.
Top 5: PowerDVD
- 1. Compatible with the latest visual technologies, such as 3D Blu-ray discs, 360-degree videos, 8K UHD videos, and more.
- 2. Support a wide variety of video, music and image formats.
- 3. Allow you to watch 3D movies in various modes, like full-screen TV mode.
- 4. Enhance image with True Theatre technology.
- 5. Integrate a customizable interface that you can redesign based on your preferences.
Free Blu Ray Player Download
- 1. The video casting feature does not work on protected 3D Blu-ray discs
- 2. This 3D Blu-ray player lacks the media library functionality.
Part 2: 5 Best 3D Blu-ray Player Hardware
If you prefer to watch 3D Blu-ray movies on your HDTV directly, you will need the 3D Blu-ray player hardware.
Top 1: OPPO BDP-103 Universal Disc Player
Price on Amazon: $649.00
- 1. Play 3D Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, SACDs, CDs, AVCHDs, etc.
- 2. Upscale media contents to 4K or convert 2D to 3D videos.
- 3. Input and output 3D movies through dual HDMI, USB, DLNA, SMB/CIFS, Wireless N.
- 4. Integrate dual-core processor to startup and load movies quickly.
- 5. Allow you to enjoy videos and music from Netflix, Vudu, Pandora, and YouTube.
Top 2: Philips BDP7501 4K Ultra
Price on Amazon: $219.00
- 1. Play 3D Blu-ray and DVD as well with real 4K upscale.
- 2. Allow you to view impressive detail in shadows and brilliant highlights by High Dynamic Range technology.
- 3. Offer high fidelity sound through Dolby TrueHD within the 3D Blu-ray player.
- 4. Seamlessly stream online 4K content via wireless LAN 802.11ac with MMO antennas.
Top 3: Samsung UBD-K8500
Price on Amazon: $174.00
- 1. Support 3D Blu-ray playback as well as 4K Ultra HD movies.
- 2. Rely on High Dynamic Range to get better range of color and details.
- 3. Allow you to set up to 2x the color range and 64x the color expressions when playing 3D Blu-ray movies.
- 4. Sync and stream video contents with the built-in Wi-Fi support.
Top 4: Panasonic BDT-270
Price on Amazon: $95.00
- 1. Convert Blu-ray movies to 4K Ultra HD contents with more details.
- 2. Transform 2D content to 3D movies with a single click.
- 3. Let you enjoy sports, games, TV shows and multimedia with the built-in Wi-Fi support.
- 4. Stream videos and music from smartphone or tablet via Miracast.
- 5. Directly play multimedia contents on external hard disk drives.
Top 5: LG UP870
Price on Amazon: $219.00
- 1. Play 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray as well as 3D Blu-ray discs with 4K output.
- 2. 4K upscale DVD playback and other non-4K contents.
- 3. Support both physical discs and USB input.
- 4. Work on a large number of video and audio formats.
- 5. Compatible with almost all HDTVs.
3d Blu Ray Player For Mac
Blue Ray 3d Movies Player
Nowadays, we can enjoy almost any entertainment at home, from streaming services to traditional TVs, from 4K to HD movies. If you want to watch 3D Blu-ray movies. You will need powerful software and hardware. Fortunately, you might grasp the best 3D Blu-ray player software and hardware based on our reviews. Now, you can enjoy your favorite 3D movies at home. If you have more questions, please feel free to leave your messages below this post.