Games For Mac Itunes
- Apple Itunes Download
- Itunes Games For Mac
- Games For Mac Itunes Downloads
- Itunes For Mac 10.6
- Itunes Games Download
On This Page:
Browse and download Games apps on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from the App Store. The App Store has a wide selection of Games apps for your iOS device. Apple Arcade: The full list of games for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV Apple Arcade is only $5 a month and includes over 130 games you can play now. New ones are added almost every week.
Use iTunes U to view or download educational materials, including free lectures, videos, books, and other resources on thousands of subjects. You can access iTunes U content through the iTunes application on your computer or through a provided iTunes U link.
All Mac OS X computers come with iTunes installed.These instructions were developed using iTunes 11.1 (v.11.1.5) on a Mac OS X Lion (10.7.5). Steps may vary for other Macintosh operating systems.
Access iTunes U through iTunes
Apple Itunes Download
- In Finder, go to Applications > iTunes. Note: Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. Your computer will prompt you to update to the latest version if necessary.
- Double-click iTunes. iTunes will open.
- In the top right corner, click iTunes Store. The iTunes Store will open. Note: Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- In the iTunes Store top menu bar, click iTunes U (at right). The iTunes U home page will open.
(Optional) Click the small arrow next to iTunes U for a drop-down menu with quick links for different iTunes U materials (e,g., Arts & Architecture, Business).
- In iTunes U, use the navigation at right, the search function (top right) or the main page shortcuts to locate courses and collections.
- On a course or collection home page, you can access individual lectures, podcasts, and related documents, share files, and subscribe to course updates.
- Click the price of an item (e.g., Free) to download it to your iTunes Library and access it without Internet connectivity.
- Some materials may only be available on iOS devices.
- To get the URL of an individual lecture or podcast, in the Price column, click the arrow, then select Copy Link. Paste the link in an email message or a document.
Access iTunes U through a Provided Link
You may receive the URL for a specific iTunes U file or course.
- Click the iTunes U link. A browser window will open. You can stream content directly from this page. Note: To download content or to subscribe for updates, you must access the course in iTunes U.
- To access the content in iTunes U, click click the blue View in iTunes button (center left) or View in iTunes next to an individual file. iTunes U will open to the home page of the course.
Get help with your purchases
Learn how to get support for your purchase from the iTunes Store or your subscription to Apple Music. Or find answers about billing and payment.
Discover the Music app
Stream songs ad-free with Apple Music. Listen to radio stations from around the world. Buy music or give music to someone special. And take your music with you, wherever you go.Learn what the Music app can do
iTunes for Windows
On a Windows PC or Microsoft Surface, you can still use iTunes to buy content, download songs you love from Apple Music, and sync content on your device with your computer.Explore iTunes for Windows
Have a question? Ask everyone.
Itunes Games For Mac
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answer.
Games For Mac Itunes DownloadsAsk now
Tell us how we can help
Itunes For Mac 10.6
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.