Mac Shortcut For Volume
How to start up in macOS from Windows
Mac users: Ctrl = ⌘ and Alt =. Shortcut Description Adjust Playback Volume. (unassigned) Displays the Playback Volume dialog. You can type a new value for the playback volume (between 0 and 1), or press Tab, then use the left and right arrow keys to adjust the slider. Increase Playback Volume. To change the volume on your Mac, click the Volume control in the menu bar, then drag the slider to adjust the volume (or use the Control Strip). If the Volume control isn’t in the menu bar, choose Apple menu System Preferences, then click Sound. Click Output, then select the “Show volume in menu bar” checkbox.
- From the notification area on the right side of the Windows taskbar, click to show hidden icons.
- Click the Boot Camp icon .
- From the menu shown, choose Restart in macOS.
If you haven't installed the latest Boot Camp updates, you might get the message ”Could not locate the OS X boot volume.'
Or use Startup Manager as your Mac starts up:
- Adjust the volume and brightness of you Mac ever so slightly. This one will be short and sweet. Everybody knows how to increase or decrease the screen brightness on the Mac or how to turn up the volume. It’s simple, the keys are right there in front of you on the keyboard.
- Mute your iPhone in Do Not Disturb. For this trick, we need to use the new Shortcuts Automations that came in iOS 13. These let you trigger a shortcut.
- 30 keyboard shortcuts Mac users need to know. Press Option-Shift and volume up/down to increase or decrease the volume on your Mac in small increments.
Mac Shortcut For Volume Louder
- Restart your Mac from the Start menu in Windows.
- Press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key as your Mac begins to restart.
- Select your Mac startup volume (Macintosh HD) in the Startup Manager window, then press Return or click the up arrow:
How to start up in Windows from macOS
- Use Startup Manager to choose your Windows (Boot Camp) volume during startup.
- Or select your Boot Camp volume in Startup Disk preferences, then restart.
Volume Shortcut On Desktop
Shortcut For Volume Windows
- If you're having difficulty using VoiceOver or another screen reader to complete these steps, please contact Apple Support.
- Learn how to install Windows 10 on your Mac.