Microsoft Rd Client For Mac
- Microsoft Rd Client For Mac Mojave
- Microsoft Rd Client For Mac High Sierra
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Client For Mac Old Version
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client For Mac 2.1.1
2 days ago Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is an application that allows connecting to virtual apps or another PC remotely. Discover the power of Windows with Remote Desktop designed to help you manage your work from any location over a network connection.Features:With Microsoft RDP client.
- Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are. GET STARTED Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
- Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing.
Applies to: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2
You can control a remote PC by using a Microsoft Remote Desktop client. The client can run on almost any device, including on your mobile smartphone. The client gives you the same powers you would have if you could reach the PC's keyboard. Through the client, you can:
- Operate the apps that are installed on the PC.
- Access the files and network resources of the PC.
- Leave the apps open when you end the client.
Before you start, see the supported configuration article. The article discusses the PC configurations that the Remote Desktop clients can connect to. Also see the client FAQ article.
The following client apps are available:
Microsoft Rd Client For Mac Mojave
Microsoft Rd Client For Mac High Sierra
|Device||Get the app||Set-up instructions|
|Windows Desktop||Windows Desktop client||Get started with the Windows Desktop client|
|Windows Store||Windows 10 client in the Microsoft Store||Get started with the Microsoft Store Client|
|Android||Android client in Google Play||Get started with the Android client|
|iOS||iOS client in the iTunes store||Get started with the iOS client|
|macOS||macOS client in the iTunes store||Get started with the macOS client|
Configuring the remote PC
Microsoft Remote Desktop Client For Mac Old Version
To configure your remote PC before accessing it remotely, see Allow access to your PC.
Remote Desktop client URI scheme
Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client For Mac 2.1.1
You can integrate features of Remote Desktop clients across platforms by enabling a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme. Learn about the supported URI attributes that you can use with the iOS, Mac, and Android clients.