Nikon Viewnx 2 For Mac
- Starting and Exiting Nikon Transfer 2
Is Nikon Transfer 2 selected in the Mac OS Image Capture application (Mac OS only)? If you want Nikon Transfer 2 to start automatically when the camera is connected, start Image Capture and select Nikon Transfer 2 for the default application to launch. CDs and DVDs cannot be selected as transfer destinations. Nikon Transfer 2 cannot be used. Nikon ViewNX 2 is a third party application that provides additional functionality to OS X system and enjoys a popularity among Mac users. However, instead of installing it by dragging its icon to the Application folder, uninstalling Nikon ViewNX 2 may need you to.
Starting Nikon Transfer 2
Nikon viewnx 2 free download - Nikon ViewNX 2, ViewNX, Nikon Capture NX 2, and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout.
Starting from the desktop
- Windows: Double-click the [Nikon Transfer 2] icon on the desktop.Mac OS: Click the [Nikon Transfer 2] icon in 'Dock'.
Starting from the [Start] menu (Windows)
- Open [Nikon Transfer 2] in the [Start] menu.
- Click [Nikon Transfer 2].Nikon Transfer 2 starts, and the Nikon Transfer 2 window opens.
Starting from the [Applications] folder (Mac OS)
- Open the following folders, in the following order: [Applications] - [Nikon Software] - [Nikon Transfer 2].
- Double-click the [Nikon Transfer 2] icon.Nikon Transfer 2 starts, and the Nikon Transfer 2 window opens.
Starting from Nikon Software Window
- Click on the Output bar.
- For [ViewNX-i]
- For [Capture NX-D]
- Nikon Transfer 2 starts.
Exiting Nikon Transfer 2
Nikon Viewnx 2 Free Download Mac
Viewnx 2 User Manual
- Windows: select [Exit] from the [File] menu.Mac OS: select [Quit Nikon Transfer 2] from the [Nikon Transfer 2] menu.
- Files are being transferred using a card reader.
Nikon Viewnx 2 Per Mac
- Related items