Ocs Inventory For Mac
Software inventory and licences management
OCS Inventory Server: Windows Vista et + Mac OS: Linux: Android: Secondary Menu Terms & Conditions. Open Computer and Software Inventory Next Generation (OCS inventory NG) is free software that enables users to inventory IT assets. OCS-NG collects information about the hardware and software of networked machines running the OCS client program ('OCS Inventory Agent'). OCS can visualize the inventory through a web interface.
Ocs Inventory Ng
GLPI offers software asset management (SAM).
- Using OCS Inventory NG Packager for MacOSX. Note: OCS MacOSX Packager agent need Mac OS 10.10 and newer. Warning: To be able to use OCS MacOSX Packager for MacOSX, you have to download an OCS MacOSX agent installation file from OCS Inventory NG website download page (OCS download page).
- Popular Alternatives to Ocsinventory-ng.org for Linux, Windows, Mac, Web, iPhone and more. Explore 9 apps like Ocsinventory-ng.org, all suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community.
Combined with tools like FusionInventory or OCS Inventory NG, GLPI is a powerful solution for managing software and licenses.
Automatic inventory of installed software:
- Mac OS X
- Linux and BSD
- UNIX (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX)
- Report the installation number and software version
- Platform installations
Differential between the number of installations of a declared software license and what is actually installed.
Automatic licensing of Microsoft and Adobe licenses (FusionInventory only)
CATEGORIZATION OF SOFTWARE
GLPI offers the ability to create software categories and assign them automatically.
Ocs Inventory Agent For Mac
- Rules engine for assigning categories to software
- Visualize all software by category
- Automatic possible category from the FusionInventory inventory (component, hotfix, security update, application, etc.)